Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's George Romero's World--We're Just Livin' In It


Reason online has posted an interesting article about the politics of zombie movies. I’ve not been a huge fan of the zombie genre, although I’ll take zombies over vampires any day of the week. Still, I think Night of the Living Dead is quite possibly the scariest movie I’ve ever seen. It's a great example of a film that accomplishes great effect with so little to draw on.

The article is thought provoking and funny, although a bit long. Earlier today, they accompanied it with this picture of Hilary Clinton. It looks a bit…er, touched up. Or maybe she really is a zombie and keeps that part of her life private.


1 comment:

Watoosa said...

I might be interested in checking out Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead which was mentioned in that Reason article. We might need that as part of our Zombie Contingency Plan that I've been musing over for some time.